- Reduced price
- Reduced price
PAIR OF CASES IN NATURAL ALUMINUM, 36 LITERS, INCLUDING A THIRD DOOR LOCK WITH ANY KEY.
PAIR OF MONOKEY® TREKKER ALASKA SIDE CASES IN NATURAL ALUMINUM, 36 LT, WITH THE SAME KEYS AND THIRD CYLINDER TO BE MOUNTED ON ANY TOPCASE.
Pair of MONOKEY® Trekker Alaska side cases in natural aluminum, 36 liters, with identical keys and third cylinder to be mounted on any topcase. Also available in the Black Line version.
Equipped with the MONOKEY® coupling system, they allow opening and release from the frame with the same key and unique lock. They are compatible with the PL_ _ _, PLR_ _ _, PLO_ _ _, PLOR_ _ _ tubular side case holders. For mounting on PL and PLR frames, it is necessary to mount two spacers included in the package between the tubular frame and the mushrooms.
New and patented design.
The materials used are 3 and all of the highest quality: natural aluminum, stainless steel for the opening hinges and reinforced technopolymer for profiles and belt loops.
• WIRELEASE® SYSTEM: The cases are released from the side frame by rotating an external knob, equipped with a cable system (patent pending), placed directly under the Security Lock. On the other hand, it is not necessary to turn the knob to attach the suitcase.
• HOLD IT EASY® SYSTEM: the Trekker Alaska is equipped with a hook system (Patent Pending) thanks to which it can be tilted without completely detaching from the support frame. This mechanical system has been specially designed to avoid accidental falls of the suitcases and to facilitate the loading / unloading phases even in the presence of a very bulky central case, which could reduce accessibility and opening the lid. The “Hold It Easy System” is not compatible with some Monokey frame models (the system is included in the case and is supplied unhooked to avoid transport problems. The customer can choose whether to install it or not).
• The lid can open completely, without the use of restraint belts or cables that could produce the "guillotine" effect, thanks to the strength and geometry of the rotation hinge.
• Ergonomic handle integrated in the lid rotation hinge, on the opposite side with respect to the opening and release mechanism of the case.
• Four belt loops integrated in the monolithic structure of the lid, obtained with gradual changes of plan that give an elegant shape to the whole suitcase.
You might also like